Meet Travis Vance, Electra's director of sales and retail development. He is also known as the unofficial sponsor and advocate of fresh baked cookies at the Electra offices.
13 Questions for Travis Vance
- What is your name and title? Travis Vance, Director of Sales and Retail Development
- Where is your hometown? Livermore, CA
- How long have you worked at Electra? 6 years
- What was your first paying job? Miller’s Outpost – I was a sales associate helping customers find Levi’s.
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Quality, Smiles, Determined
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Townie GO! for sure! Enough style to get you into the party, but not over dressed, easy going, and has the get up and GO! to go the distance.
- What is the best part about your job? Helping retailers create better businesses by supplying them with awesome products that make customers smile.
- What is the last book that you read? Fearless by Eric Blehm – The story of Adam Brown.
- Cookies or cupcakes? Definitely cookies, chocolate chip preferably.
- What will bicycles look like in 100 years? I think you will always have self-powered transportation in the world, even 100 years from now. It will be lighter, faster with frictionless components such as wheels, cranks, etc. Bikes will take more of the safety features that are cars now, such as crash protection and detection.
- If you could party with anyone from history, alive or dead, who would it be? Robin Williams
- Who would win in a fight between a bear and a gorilla? Gorilla for sure.
- What three items would you want to have if you were stranded on a deserted island? A knife, cookie dough, and helicopter.