This guy knows pretty much everything about Electra bicycles. We call him the walking Electra encyclopedia, mostly because he is out longest standing employee. He also makes mouth-watering carnitas that are too good to pass up. Meet Josh Schlee, our Product Services Manager.
13 Questions for Josh Schlee
- What is your name and title? Josh Schlee, Product Services Manager aka SAK = Swiss Army Knife
- Where is your hometown? Middle America = Modesto, Cali (Home of the Movie American Graffiti)
- How long have you worked at Electra? 14 years, 3 months, 26 days and 6 hours!
- What was your first paying job? The Modesto Bee newspaper delivery boy
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Fun, Youthful and Exciting!
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Moto 1 in Matte Blue 2.0
- What is the best part about your job? Creating FUN for the rest of the people
- What is your go-to restaurant near the office? Raul's for a BRC (Bean, Rice and Cheese)
- Beach or City? Country
- What is the last book that you read? Work the System
- What is one unwritten rule of biking? Keep your Line
- What will bicycles look like in 100 years? Just new lighter tubes just bend in fashionable lines
- Who let the dogs out? Your Mom [Editor's note: Strike through added]