Moving his way from the East Coast to the Bay Area and landing in So Cal, we're excited to welcome the newest addition to our product team. Introducing... David!
13 Questions for David Krinjak
- What is your name and title? David Krinjak, Assistant Product Manager
- Where is your hometown? Manchester, CT (It's home to some surprisingly awesome road and trail riding!)
- How long have your worked at Electra? About six weeks now
- What was your first paying job? A newspaper delivery boy for my town's local paper
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Sleek, desirable and personal
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Townie Original 3i EQ. It's simple, yet elegant. Although some may argue that I'm not very elegant...
- What is the best part of your job? I get to play with bikes all day and shape the bikes of the future! Does it get any better than that?
- Coffee or tea? OJ. Preferably fresh squeezed with as much pulp as possible.
- What does the perfect day look like to you? Sun, snow, beach or mountains. I'm having a great day as long as I'm with a fun group of people. Maybe throw some good BBQ in there as well.
- If you could party with anyone from history, alive or dead, who would it be? Barak Obama. I hear he's got a mean jump shot.
- What is your favorite restaurant in Encinitas? I have yet to pick a favorite since I haven't tried them all, but Urbn has some pretty awesome pizza. It's hard to complete with the likes of Frank Pepe in New Haven.
- What will bicycles look in 100 years? 2 wheels. Otherwise, your guess is as good as mine!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Encinitas, CA. I'll give you $5 if you can think of a better place than this. :)