He loves his Matte Electric Blue Helmet and can always go for a taco no matter what time of day it is. And if you ever dial our customer service line, you'll probably get to chat with him. Meet Evan.
13 Questions for Evan Welch
- What is your name and title? Evan Technical Services
- Where is your hometown? Louisville, ColoRADo
- How long have you worked at Electra? Almost 1 year
- What was your first paying job? Dog walking, landscaping, lemonade stand.
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Cool. Comfort. Chaos.
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Matte Black Cruiser Lux Fat Tire 7D
- What is the best part about your job? I get to connect with the people who benefit the most from our bikes, firsthand. Every day, I hear how our bikes get people, who may not otherwise, get the thrill and enjoyment out of something so simple and unique as coasting down the road on a bike.
- At Electra, everyone listens to music when they're working. What are your favorite jams? Victor Jara. Rage Against the Machine. Elvis. Zeal and Ardor. Animals as Leaders.
- Cookies or cupcakes? Flan.
- What is your favorite place to bike to? I’ve got the best commute in the world... right here on the Coastal Hwy 101.
- If a celebrity had to play you in a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? Duncan Renaldo
- What is one unwritten rule about biking? Breath. Pedal. Breath.
- When you're not at work, what are you most likely doing? Hanging out with Rocco Taco, Penny Peppers, and Emma at the beach.