Meet the one of the personalities behind Electra's customer service line, Chad Majer. Not only does he take a lot of pride in his work, he is also our parking lot regulator. Which he also takes pretty seriously.
13 Questions for Chad Majer
- What is your name and title? Chad Majer, Technical Services aka Warranty
- Where is your hometown? I was born in Thousand Oaks, CA, until I was 13. Then I moved to Tucson, AZ.
- How long have you worked at Electra? I have worked at Electra for 5 years.
- What was your first paying job? I was a horse wrangler at a Boy Scout ranch in Payson, AZ called Camp Geronimo.
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Cool, Comfort, Quality
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Rockabilly Boogey
- What is the best part about your job? My coworkers
- When you're not at work, what are you most likely doing? Working on my house, or planning bicycle events.
- Kale or spinach? Neither [Editor's Note: When asked to elaborate, he answered, "Ew, yuck! Why would you ask that. It's like the same thing. How about pizza?! That's something I'll talk about."]
- What is the coolest country that you have been to? I went to school in the Netherlands for nine months.
- Fallon, Conan, Kimmel, or Colbert? Kimmel
- If you could party with anyone from history, alive or dead, who would you want to party with? Elvis
- What will bicycles look like in 100 years? E-bikes that never need charging and integration with other electronics.