Meet the mind behind Electra's artistry and originality - Robin Vallaire, Electra's creative director. She has as the utmost appreciation for tacos, old school hip hop and Bruce Lee.
13 Questions for Robin Vallaire
- What is your name and title? Robin Vallaire (the original Robin) :), Creative Director
- Where is your hometown? Los Angeles
- How long have you worked at Electra? 7 years
- What was your first paying job? Babysitting. Until I was hit in the eye with a drumstick (and not a chicken leg) by the little boy down the street. I decided babysitting was not for me.
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Artistry, Unique, Fun
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Amsterdam
- What is the best part about your job? The people. Electra is what it is because of the people who love the brand. And my team. Working with such creative and dedicated artists.
- What is your favorite place to bike to? Around our offices isn’t too bad. The overlook to the beach is one block up.
- Kale or spinach? Spinach. Kale, not so much.
- What is your favorite pie? Pizza.
- What is your spirit animal and why? I haven’t found mine yet. Or it hasn’t found me?
- What three items would you want to have if you were stranded on a deserted island? Music. Tacos. Tom Hanks and a volleyball.
- What is one unwritten rule of biking? Wear clothes?