There is no one in the world quite like Shota. When he's not in the kitchen cooking up a delicious meal or exquisitely making his daily pour over coffee, he's engineering awesome product for Electra.
13 Questions for Shota Pearce
- What is your name and title? Shota Pearce, Design Engineer
- Where is your hometown? Seattle, WA
- How long have you worked at Electra? 7 months
- What was your first paying job? Lifeguard at a summer pool in Japan
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Fun, comfortable and beautiful
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Loft
- What is the best part about your job? Seeing my drawings come to life!
- What is your favorite movie or TV show? The Simpsons
- Kale or spinach? Both, finely chopped in a grain bowl with a fried egg on top
- What is your spirit animal and why? A whale because the internet said so
- When you're not at work, what are you most likely doing? Playing soccer, riding a bike or making coffee
- What will bicycles look like in 100 years? Very similar because if they weren’t, they would no longer be, by definition, a bicycle.
- If you could party with anyone from history, alive or dead, who would it be? My wife :)