Believe it or not... it was only a year ago that we introduced Electra helmets! Since then, we've seen so many awesome pics of people like you on Facebook and Instagram rocking Electra helmets... looking good and riding safe. Our helmets are unique in that they only come in three sizes, and we don't differentiate our adult and kids' offerings.
If you're in the market for a helmet, we want to make sure you get the right size. To get you started off right, here are some helpful tips when selecting your new (totally awesome) head gear.
Picking a size...
- Smalls generally fit children. Mediums and Larges are best for adults.
- If you're at your local Electra retailer, try one on. Better yet, test it out on an Electra bike.
- The Fidlock retention system allows you to adjust the helmet for a nice secure fit.
- Check the sizing chart below if you're purchasing a helmet online.
Picking a design...
- Good news! There's no wrong choice.
- Choose from a variety of Electra original solid color and graphic options.
- Now, you can match your head gear to your Electra bike.
- Just a few amazing options below, but check out all of the Electra helmet designs here.
Picking where to ride with your Electra helmet and bike...
- Don't think about where you're going to go.
- Just put on your helmet, hop on your bike and ride.
- You rock. Let's roll.