Hey, all. It’s been a while. Meet Electra’s newest to the (two-person) marketing team – Jenna Caldwell.
13 Questions for Jenna Caldwell
- What is your name and title? Jenna Caldwell, Marketing Coordinator
- Where is your hometown? Grand Junction, CO (If you’ve ever heard of it…)
- How long have you worked at Electra? 3 exciting months!
- What was your first paying job? An ice deliverer when I was 15. I would travel around town in a semi, lugging 40-50 pound bags of ice all day, every day. By the end of that summer, I was ripped.
- What are 3 words that describe Electra to you? Unique, fun and inspiring
- If you were an Electra bike, which one would you be? Loft 7i in Green Tea. I have major heart eyes for that bike.
- What is the best part about your job? Not only are we just blocks away from the ocean, but I get to work with a bunch of people who love what they do. I mean, how inspiring is that?
- Dogs or Cats? Dogs. All the way. I cry every time a cute pup walks past me.
- What is your guilty pleasure snack? Hotdogs
- When you're not at work, what are you most likely doing? Binge listening to a podcast, hitting homers on my co-ed softball team or running on the beach.
- What is your spirit animal? April from Parks and Rec, but others have told me that I'm a squirrel. I think I like my choice better, though.
- Where is your dream vacation spot? A little cabin in the woods or a bungalow on the beach.
- At Electra, everyone listens to music when they're working. What are your favorite jams and/or artists? I’m all over the board when it comes to music. One day, it’s gangster rap. Another, punk rock. The next, Selena Gomez.